Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..
Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter
Anyone listen to JIm Rome on the radio? If you do what do you think of his "Rex" streak? I never knew there were that many famous people named rex.
Dont shoot where they have been, shoot where they are going.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: Odell NE
I used to listen to him on the radio in the summer from time to time. I was never really a fan of his. Just something about him really rubs me the wrong way.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
- rat-tailed snitch
- Posts: 6791
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:33 am
- Location: Out Here
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 pm
- Location: KANSAS
Jarbo03 wrote:Hes a DOUCHE!
I was going to post the exact same thing.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
- Posts: 3643
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:22 pm
- Location: GTMO from NE Texas
x3 on the douche thing. I don't listen to the radio much anymore, particularly talk radio, but I used to like "Mike & Mike" on ESPN radio
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 1744
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 am
- Location: Santa Fe, NM
Return to Sports
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest