IT LIVES!

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

IT LIVES!

Postby Montanafowler » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:53 pm

well guys, the truck lives! she looks just about good as new. the only way to tell it was in a wreck is the front seat sticks a bit in the sliders, the rockers have a slight bend to them, and the roof has a small scratch in the paint. other than that, good as new. i even ended up with a new grill since i also took out a mailbox with it when i slid into the pole.

they even put a new flame trim on it, didn't want it but ok...
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Re: IT LIVES!

Postby ajmorell » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Glad to hear you got it back, and with plenty of time to spare before next season :yes:
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator

Postby Smackaduck » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:32 pm

No kidding, that was pretty quick turn around. I know your glad to have it back.
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.

Know your target before you pull the trigger.

Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby hunter121390 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:56 pm

good thing you got your truck back right away. looks great
If it flies it dies
Take em'
"My guns will be pulled out of my cold dead hands, with the bolts locked back, the barrels smoking, and a pile of empty magazines and brass at my feet. "
"kill em' all, let God sort em out."
hunter121390
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 pm

i didn't exactly get it back quick, i had to fight through all the insurance red tape. but the shop got it done in less than 3 weeks. :yes: i have to take it back in to get a seatbelt fixed, they installed it behind my seat instead of the way it should be. :no:
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Return to Vehicle forum