Duck Hunting Forum banner

pics

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Smackaduck 
#1 ·
What am I missing? How do I create a personal gallery?

#2 ·
I used photo bucket.com, you just download your pictures to your computer, then upload those pictures to photobucket. Then you copy the IMG and paste it back here in your reply. If you have any other questions, there are several previous topics in the help forum. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
wow, that was fast, thanks. I got that smack but when you click on "Photo Album" at the top of the page right around the middle it says your personal gallery that apparently has not been created. any ideas? checkin out photobucket now............................

#4 ·
Hell i never new about that personal gallery, but i just clicked on it and it asked if i wanted to upload a picture and gave me lots of choices, i uploaded one from my computer and it was in there after that. I hate computers.

#6 ·
Maybe now you can help me. I cant for the life of me figure out how to put a picture under my name like the one you got. I tried and tried but my picture is always said to be too big i resized it to 100 by 100 and it looks so tiny i can barely see it.

#7 ·
I got one that looks good and now it says it must be less than 6kb.
GRRRRRRRRRRR 1 2 3 4 4 3 2 1 :laughing:

#9 ·
Like the house pics i will take pics of my duck room tomorrow and put em up but right now i got to go its way too late.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.