1187 premiere

Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays; pistol/rifle target shooting, to plinking cans with a bb gun.

Moderator: waterfowlhunter

1187 premiere

Postby ladaleo » Wed May 13, 2009 9:12 pm

i am looking at a 1187 premiere trap.can anyone give any feedback on this gun,always had a 1100
ladaleo
hunter

Re: 1187 premiere

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:28 pm

I've got one and love it. Really pretty gun. KEEP IT CLEAN!!! I can't stress that enough. People have problems and that's because they don't clean them. The big thing is the O-ring that creates the seal for the gas. I've had mine 3 years now and haven't had a hiccup out of it. Then again I keep it clean. I clean every gun I own every time I use it, so I've never had a problem. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Re: 1187 premiere

Postby Double Shorthair » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:10 am

Preacher1011 wrote:I've got one and love it. Really pretty gun. KEEP IT CLEAN!!! I can't stress that enough. People have problems and that's because they don't clean them. The big thing is the O-ring that creates the seal for the gas. I've had mine 3 years now and haven't had a hiccup out of it. Then again I keep it clean. I clean every gun I own every time I use it, so I've never had a problem. :thumbsup:

Same thing with me, I have the 12 ga super mag for waterfowl and turkey and the 1187 premier for small game. Never had a problem with either. Always clean them after use. You wont go wrong with that gun.
Double Shorthair
hunter

Return to Target Shooting