FLAT + GREEN = GOOD FISHING

Fresh and salt water fishing

Moderators: Dogman, WSUWESTON, Montanafowler, MossyGO!, Kiskadinna

FLAT + GREEN = GOOD FISHING

Postby DuckMendenhall » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:00 am

Got to vent, and then fishing report...Despite the idoits that walk in from us less than 20 yards :mad: , I ended up boxing a few trout Saturday. They, idoits, are lucky I only cursed them out, and did not get a Super Spook in their lips. I know I do not own the water, but we were the ones that got up and we in the water on time...blah, blah. They walk right through a school of bait fish getting tore up from trout/smacks. :fingerpt: As soon as we left they got out.... :huh:

A lot of people hitting the surf this weekend, so we got out, and moved 1/2 mile down starting hammering under size smacks on gold spoons, and catch 5's. Decided to move yet again...this time 6-8 miles down...waded to the 3rd sandbar, and killed the trout. Catching 15 or so, only boxing 5. Called it a day.

I know I should be over the incident, but still makes angry to the guys that do not have a clue what they are doing...

Pics below...

Sunrise a few weeks ago...no matter what happens on the water or bird hunting, always look around and take it in...

Lee
Tight lines...
DuckMendenhall
hunter

Re: FLAT + GREEN = GOOD FISHING

Postby dudejcb » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:44 pm

the world is full of 'em. the beauty part of getting up early is that you tend to get the sunrises more to yourself, the dya is fresh and anything could happen. Besides, any old lazy arse can see a sunset, if they're not too lazy to get off the couch.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Re: FLAT + GREEN = GOOD FISHING

Postby allnighter » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:31 am

I have had people drive between me and the shore that was 15-20 yards away from me while I was fishing there are just some people out there that need a magnum super spoon up side there head. :no: Go jod on the trout though. :thumbsup:
allnighter
hunter

Return to Fishing