illinois hunter in nebraska

A place to share stories, tips and reports on Nebraska duck hunting.

Moderators: gotduck68415, k9horseluvr, Duck Runner

illinois hunter in nebraska

Postby jsbourbon » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm

im from illinois by st.louis and came out to around sydney area , are there any waterfowl areas worth huntin in this area , im ust to chasin alot of birds from my part of the country so i was just curious on how far id have to go to find them . thanks
jsbourbon
hunter

Re: illinois hunter in nebraska

Postby k9horseluvr » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Not really sure what your opportunities are out that way but I would think they are very good. I know there is a lot of fowl hunting in the Garden County area which isn't too far from you. I've never been up that way. I'm actually going to be back in NE this year and you are welcome to tag along sometime but I'm in the Northeast area. Bit of a drive but I grew up in the SW corner so I hunt down there sometimes. If you ever want to do some ringneck hunting I can definitely get you on some of those down that way.

K9
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Re: illinois hunter in nebraska

Postby DukkHunter » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Im from NE, relocated to St Louis a few years ago. My advice to you is get a good pointer and chase the roosters... :tongue:
work sucks.... lets hunt!
DukkHunter
hunter

Return to Nebraska Duck Hunting