Duck Hunting Forum banner

Top This!!!!!!!

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Mike M. 
#1 ·
I've been getting my homemade sneakbox ready for this Saturdays opener. The starter on my old Chysler outboard has been giving me fits for two weeks. I finally found a guy with the parts and asked the wife if she would pick them up for me since I work till 5 or 6 every day.

I get home from work and she tells me the parts are in the car. I go out to get them and there in the trunk sits a new 6 horse motor. Now you tell me Have I got it made or what??

#4 ·
I am in Cumberland County. Just got off of Union Lake where I do most of my hunting. Motor runs great but boat isn.t made for speed. It my own plan. I modified an old Sunfish Sailboat. I shortened it to 11 feet, opened the cockpit up so I could get my butt in it, Added some rails and a few coats of Dull Dead Grass paint and Behold a 1 man sneakbox thats just right for small lakes and ponds. I'll post pics when the new camera gets here. The last one went on a fishing trip and is still swimming back to shore.

#8 ·
Nice! Sounds like a great gift to me. What make 6HP did you get? Please post some pics of your sneak when you get a chance. Always enjoying seeing those boats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.