Oregon hunter looking for duck hunting buddy

For those who enjoy duck hunting in the fields, this is the place.

Moderator: Skyblaster7

Oregon hunter looking for duck hunting buddy

Postby My President » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:48 pm

I have been hunting for several years but mostly pheasants, grouse, and quail. I have hunted ducks when I was younger with some of the parents from neighborhood when I was a kid. I live in the Portland Area and I will travel just about anywhere (with exceptions) to meet up for a hunt. I don't know any good spots other than ones I have found through ODFW at Sauvie Island. I just want to learn more about hunting ducks in the NW and would love to have someone to enjoy the sport with. So if your interested drop me line or if not maybe you could give me some hints on where to go, I don't have any friends that hunt so it would be just me. Either way I wish everyone a good upcoming season. Good Luck and best wishes.

Cameron

P.S. Early season geese hunting is something I am looking for too if your interested.
My President
Newb

Re: Oregon hunter looking for duck hunting buddy

Postby njonesy_07 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:08 pm

:hi: Hello Cameron. Good to see another fellow Oregonian duck hunter. You should post this in the OR forum (you'll get more replies with better local info). :thumbsup:

Here's the link: http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=52
Jonesy
njonesy_07
State Moderator

Postby FieldHunter » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 am

Hey All i Am a Newbie to the forum. I love to Duck and Goose hunt. I live down here in Lane County we have some awesome Goose hunting down here in the Fields tons of cacks there is nothing like seeing 3000 to 5000 of these birds locked up wing walkin into your set-up. Most of my Duck hunting is done walkin Ditches down here do pretty well on them. I hunt a few spots on the willamette river but not any good pond huntin. So if anyone ever has an extra spot in the Blind I am alwaays game for huntin.
FieldHunter
Newb

Postby njonesy_07 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 am

FieldHunter wrote:Hey All i Am a Newbie to the forum. I love to Duck and Goose hunt. I live down here in Lane County we have some awesome Goose hunting down here in the Fields tons of cacks there is nothing like seeing 3000 to 5000 of these birds locked up wing walkin into your set-up. Most of my Duck hunting is done walkin Ditches down here do pretty well on them. I hunt a few spots on the willamette river but not any good pond huntin. So if anyone ever has an extra spot in the Blind I am alwaays game for huntin.

Hey, good to see another Oregon guy on the forum. Sounds like youre hunting mostly the fields west of Hwy 99 and north of the airport. I'm live in Eugene so I know the area pretty well. Why don't you follow the link and check out the Oregon Forum (which will give you more specific answers to your Qs). Lookin' forward to seeing your posts on the OR board :thumbsup:

Here's the link: http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=52
Jonesy
njonesy_07
State Moderator

Return to Field Duck Hunting