Delmarva Waterfowl TV

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Delmarva Waterfowl TV

Postby DelmarvaWaterfowlTV » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:48 pm

Sorry I know this is a re post, it was removed because we didn't have our sponsorship sorted out but it's sorted now and we are happy to be a sponsor here and on goosehuntingchat.com. Our website is still be developed but we will be adding content almost daily so please check us out and provide any feedback you'd like.

That being said...I would like to announce a new TV show that will be covering the areas many of you hunt. We aim to provide the finest in waterfowl television by producing action packed video of hunts as well as resources for hunters in the Del-Mar-Va region. We exhibit local duck and goose hunts with the best fowlers in our area as well as introducing our viewers to some of Delmarvas best callers, carvers, trainers, breeders, and retailers. Not to mention "The Delmarva Girls" the hottest models in our area regularly strut their stuff at our events or outdoor promotions.

Delmarva Waterfowl TV will not be the typical waterfowl show with heavy metal music and kill shots in every scene. We want our program and website to be a resource to waterfowl hunters, their families and their businesses as well. We have a few very exciting episodes in the works now, covering retrievers breeders and training, conservation and CRP programs, planting and care of fields, blind building and location selection and waterfowl gear and outfitters in our area.

As we come into the season their will be more of a focus more on hunting and demonstrating how the hard work we put into the pre-season pays-off. We will be launching our full website soon and we want your ideas, comments, questions and concerns. We look forward to working with many of you and hope to see you at the local events or in the field.

In addition we would like to welcome the host of our show Amanda Jackson, she grew up in the region is an avid hunter herself and will be conducting the bulk of our interviews and joining us and some of you in the blind. We are giving away several guided hunts this year, goose, sea duck, divers, puddles so please follow us on twiter, facebook, our website or here on the forums. There are many more pics of Amanda and the crew on the links below, enjoy!
DelmarvaWaterfowlTV
DHC Sponsor

Re: Delmarva Waterfowl TV

Postby mddelta » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Sounds like a really cool show....give me a call when you get a chance. Or email me at gwooden@zoominternet.net

George Wooden
443 206 6121
Chairman of the Upper Chesapeake Chapter of Delta Waterfowl

www.Chesapeakeducks.org

"There's so much more then just pulling the trigger"
mddelta
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting