Submit to DHC
Contribute to Duck Hunting Chat Magazine
We’re looking for ambitious contributors to the DuckHuntingChat.com online magazine. This could be anything from articles, photo submissions, stories, recipes, how-to’s and tips, news, editorials – ANYTHING that can relate to waterfowling. Our online magazine updates every month, and at times there will be special articles mixed in weekly. If we publish your submission, you will be eligible for various DHC gear or donations from sponsors.
If you want to contribute, here are the guidelines:
- We prefer a Microsoft Word Doc file, but we typically can work with any text editor. We would like submissions to be a minimum of 400 words whenever possible, depending of course on what’s being submitted. You MUST include your Name, Username on DHC, Mailing Address, and Email at the beginning of the article. Failure to do so may forfeit your free gear.
- Images should be submitted in the largest format possible, we will be able to scale as needed.
- Please submit via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or choosing “Submit Article or Photo to DHC” option in our contact form.
- Use “DHC Submission” in the Subject Line (please remember so we don’t miss you, we have spam problems too)
- We prefer to have all articles by the 20th of the month to be published in the next month’s magazine.
We appreciate your support on keeping DuckHuntingChat.com a great, FREE resource on waterfowling.