working dog photo's put them up

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: HNTFSH, swampbilly 1980, hunt-chessies

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby sprigs4days » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:09 pm

Buncha nice pictures, fellas. Best thread by far.
“Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid” J. Kennedy (R-LA)
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby HNTFSH » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:19 pm

Mike the Fox wrote:Image
Atlantic flyway mallard smackdown!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


I like that shot Mike! :thumbsup: Feel like I'm there, scenery is familiar to the eye.
Deplorable Since 1776
User avatar
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond
 
Posts: 41341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Mike the Fox » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:36 pm

Thanks. I thought it came out pretty good for an iPhone and there’s no filter on it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mike the Fox
hunter
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: good ol' Burnham

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby HNTFSH » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:18 pm

Mike the Fox wrote:Thanks. I thought it came out pretty good for an iPhone and there’s no filter on it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Yep, it really did. Nice fog and all. Great angle.
Deplorable Since 1776
User avatar
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond
 
Posts: 41341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Rick Hall » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:19 am

Can't remember if we've had a Monday pintail, so it may have been a while (or I'm just that much more senile):
009a.jpg
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 20346
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby sprigs4days » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:58 am

0D6158EC-405E-4BE3-8A46-59713A96EC38.jpeg
“Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid” J. Kennedy (R-LA)
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby HNTFSH » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:19 am

Is that a Sitka hat? :huh: Looks pretty hip. :beer:

What the hell is in the background? Are those 3 little monkeys or bears?
Deplorable Since 1776
User avatar
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond
 
Posts: 41341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby sprigs4days » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:40 am

HNTFSH wrote:Is that a Sitka hat? :huh: Looks pretty hip. :beer:


I don’t even know the brand, the wife got it for years ago. I’ll take that thing over any Sitka beanie.
“Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid” J. Kennedy (R-LA)
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby sprigs4days » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:48 am

HNTFSH wrote:
What the hell is in the background? Are those 3 little monkeys or bears?

I’m thinking bears. Neighbor’s husband likes to carve things, conned my wife into buying the set.
“Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid” J. Kennedy (R-LA)
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Rick Hall » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:50 am

Poor pup.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 20346
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby HNTFSH » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:03 am

sprigs4days wrote:
HNTFSH wrote:
What the hell is in the background? Are those 3 little monkeys or bears?

I’m thinking bears. Neighbor’s husband likes to carve things, conned my wife into buying the set.


:lol3:

They are very nice.
Deplorable Since 1776
User avatar
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond
 
Posts: 41341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby sprigs4days » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:37 pm

4B829642-3CC7-45E1-8EDD-796634237042.jpeg
“Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid” J. Kennedy (R-LA)
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Rick Hall » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:49 pm

Much better accessory than a damn hat.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 20346
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby sprigs4days » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:12 pm

:lol3:
“Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid” J. Kennedy (R-LA)
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 8056
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby BusterAZ » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:42 am

My favorite sight!
Attachments
D418BBB8-0777-442A-8698-AB18E9E2AA3C.jpeg
D418BBB8-0777-442A-8698-AB18E9E2AA3C.jpeg (126.49 KiB) Viewed 369 times
Rather be the hunter than the prey!
User avatar
BusterAZ
hunter
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:50 pm

The new lil gal and the retired yellow submarine. This picture doesn't begin to illustrate the level of energy of the new recruit.
20201210_155424.jpg
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 12072
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby HNTFSH » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:The new lil gal and the retired yellow submarine. This picture doesn't begin to illustrate the level of energy of the new recruit.
20201210_155424.jpg


Kinda looks like a stare-down.
Deplorable Since 1776
User avatar
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond
 
Posts: 41341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:52 pm

HNTFSH wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:The new lil gal and the retired yellow submarine. This picture doesn't begin to illustrate the level of energy of the new recruit.
20201210_155424.jpg


Kinda looks like a stare-down.


The caption should read, "I don't give a chit if you don't like me chewing on your leather hunting boots."
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 12072
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby HNTFSH » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:34 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
HNTFSH wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:The new lil gal and the retired yellow submarine. This picture doesn't begin to illustrate the level of energy of the new recruit.
20201210_155424.jpg


Kinda looks like a stare-down.


The caption should read, "I don't give a chit if you don't like me chewing on your leather hunting boots."


:lol3: You know that's right!

Honestly - she kinda looks like the wife of a guy in our retriever club.
Deplorable Since 1776
User avatar
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond
 
Posts: 41341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:53 pm

HNTFSH wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
HNTFSH wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:The new lil gal and the retired yellow submarine. This picture doesn't begin to illustrate the level of energy of the new recruit.
20201210_155424.jpg


Kinda looks like a stare-down.


The caption should read, "I don't give a chit if you don't like me chewing on your leather hunting boots."


:lol3: You know that's right!

Honestly - she kinda looks like the wife of a guy in our retriever club.


:lol3: :lol3: I work with a couple of real dog-lookin women. Even the super hot nurses aren't enough to balance out the difference.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 12072
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Rick Hall » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:18 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:The caption should read, "I don't give a chit if you don't like me chewing on your leather hunting boots."


"Let the games begin!"
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 20346
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Jarbo03 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Finally some nice goose killin weather, Taz didn't mind the workouts.ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jarbo03
hunter
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: KANSAS

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby HNTFSH » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:30 am

Your tailgate wasn't big enough. :lol3:
Deplorable Since 1776
User avatar
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond
 
Posts: 41341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Jarbo03 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:40 pm

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jarbo03
hunter
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: KANSAS

Re: working dog photo's put them up

Postby Jarbo03 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:44 pm

10 years old today, not liking the thought. Thankfully he does not show it or act like it. Done a lot of cool things with Taz over last decade.ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jarbo03
hunter
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 pm
Location: KANSAS

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Dog Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests