Switch to full site
Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.
Post a reply

ISO started lab

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:54 pm

I'm looking for a started lab, any color, female, under 3 years old. I need a dog that isnt gunshy, has been through cc, ff, marks at least singles, preferably doubles, and is good with small children. I know how to cc, ff, and do yard work. Mainly I need a dog that can be shot around a ton, and isnt sensitive, and is good around my family. I'm in the middle of colorado, and anywhere within 24 hours drive time is good, but 12 is better. I want to see the dog for 3 days before deciding, and my budget is 6k. Does anyone have any leads for this? I dont think I'm asking too much for this, but I keep seeing kennels with 3 hour "visiting windows" or trainers I KNOW dont have firearms, or 6 month old labs.

Again, I dont care about age, race, religion, or creed of these dogs, as long as they fit the aforementioned criteria, and price is negotiable.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Re: ISO started lab

Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:44 pm

Nevermind, found a good pup that's already partway through started that I'm picking up this summer.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Post a reply