Switch to full site
Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.
Post a reply

#14

Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:54 pm

Got it done. Ran him today In Lost Hills, CA. Couldn’t be prouder of beanhead.
799A2A55-1253-4F78-B7EB-09DE358A3D10.jpeg

Re: #14

Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:46 pm

That sure is a pretty ribbon !... :clapping:

Re: #14

Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:01 am

Well done! :clapping:

So when's the next test?? (Told ya .... one pretty ribbon and you'd be hooked!!). :biggrin:

Re: #14

Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:32 am

WHAT!!!!??? You didn't even tell us you were running! You robbed us the opportunity to smather you with useless advice! :mad: :mad:

Selfish bashterd. :no:

Re: #14

Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:51 am

Clever bastage: insuring against having to read a bunch of crap about how we'd of done it better if they failed.

Re: #14

Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:28 am

Dakota Creek wrote:Well done! :clapping:

So when's the next test?? (Told ya .... one pretty ribbon and you'd be hooked!!). :biggrin:

Soon...

Re: #14

Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:48 pm

Congrats Sprig


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: #14

Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:39 pm

sprigs4days wrote:
Dakota Creek wrote:Well done! :clapping:

So when's the next test?? (Told ya .... one pretty ribbon and you'd be hooked!!). :biggrin:

Soon...


:thumbsup:

Keep it up and you will start adding some "alphabet soup" like a JH after your dog's name!! :biggrin:

Re: #14

Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:44 pm

Congrats Sprig!

Re: #14

Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:23 am

5 stand wrote:That sure is a pretty ribbon !... :clapping:

3 more to go, 5

Re: #14

Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:24 am

RShockley wrote:Congrats Sprig!

Thanks man and right back at ya

Re: #14

Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:28 am

HNTFSH wrote:WHAT!!!!??? You didn't even tell us you were running! You robbed us the opportunity to smather you with useless advice! :mad: :mad:

Selfish bashterd. :no:

Pretty hard coming on here telling you all that I didn't get it done the first time, so I figured I'm not gonna blab about this one unless we got it done.

Re: #14

Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 am

sprigs4days wrote:
RShockley wrote:Congrats Sprig!

Thanks man and right back at ya

Thanks man!. Yeah, I thought this was the photo thread at first when I added that first post. I moved it to that thread to not accidentally hijack a post. :beer:

Re: #14

Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:19 am

sprigs4days wrote:
HNTFSH wrote:WHAT!!!!??? You didn't even tell us you were running! You robbed us the opportunity to smather you with useless advice! :mad: :mad:

Selfish bashterd. :no:

Pretty hard coming on here telling you all that I didn't get it done the first time, so I figured I'm not gonna blab about this one unless we got it done.


:lol3: Congrats!!!! Love it. You should be happy and proud. Seriously, not hanging out with the club folk training a lot does make it an even better accomplishment!! :thumbsup:

Re: #14

Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:41 am

Congrats to Team Sprig. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But you really should give everyone ample time to provide utterly worthless advice :hammer: . It's all we have to live for. :oops:

Re: #14

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:28 pm

HNTFSH wrote:
sprigs4days wrote:
HNTFSH wrote:WHAT!!!!??? You didn't even tell us you were running! You robbed us the opportunity to smather you with useless advice! :mad: :mad:

Selfish bashterd. :no:

Pretty hard coming on here telling you all that I didn't get it done the first time, so I figured I'm not gonna blab about this one unless we got it done.


:lol3: Congrats!!!! Love it. You should be happy and proud. Seriously, not hanging out with the club folk training a lot does make it an even better accomplishment!! :thumbsup:

Thanks brother. As corny as it may sound I really believe that we have a special bond. One I hardly saw on Saturday.

Re: #14

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:31 pm

Rat Creek wrote:Congrats to Team Sprig. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But you really should give everyone ample time to provide utterly worthless advice :hammer: . It's all we have to live for. :oops:

Maybe next time. Truth be told all of the advice I got helped me out big time.
Post a reply