puppy / breeder question

Share hunting dog tips, hunting dog training questions or links of interest here.

Moderators: HNTFSH, swampbilly 1980, hunt-chessies

Re: puppy / breeder question

Postby sprigs4days » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:18 am

HNTFSH wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
sprigs4days wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Puppies were born late last night. :banana:

What do you folks think is the ideal pick-up time -- 7 weeks? 8 weeks? What say ye?

Right on, Doc. I remember how excited I got when I got that text of pups hitting the ground and the pics of the of the breeders wife with pups was definitely a plus.

Got mine at 7 weeks, bout all I could stand to wait.

I missed this post by Sprigs. If I'm understanding him correctly, I believe he picked the litter based on the hotness of the breeder's wife. Good a reason as any!

He is a total whore.

Used to be, now I’m just a boring ass husband
“Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid” J. Kennedy (R-LA)
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby sprigs4days » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:25 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
HNTFSH wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
sprigs4days wrote:

What do you folks think is the ideal pick-up time -- 7 weeks? 8 weeks? What say ye?

Right on, Doc. I remember how excited I got when I got that text of pups hitting the ground and the pics of the of the breeders wife with pups was definitely a plus.

I missed this post by Sprigs. If I'm understanding him correctly, I believe he picked the litter based on the hotness of the breeder's wife. Good a reason as any!

He is a total whore.

I imagine he inquired about an option for "working off" some of the cost of a new puppy.

I did and says “sure, you can cover the vet fees for the litter” not what I was hoping to hear. I’m telling ya fellas, she was damn near a 10 with a personality to match. That’s a very rare thing, most smoking little nuggies weren’t put hear to talk to.
“Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid” J. Kennedy (R-LA)
sprigs4days
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:19 am

sprigs4days wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
HNTFSH wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
sprigs4days wrote:

He is a total whore.

I imagine he inquired about an option for "working off" some of the cost of a new puppy.

I did and says “sure, you can cover the vet fees for the litter” not what I was hoping to hear. I’m telling ya fellas, she was damn near a 10 with a personality to match. That’s a very rare thing, most smoking little nuggies weren’t put hear to talk to.

This is true. The smoke shows are often times socially ..... ummmm odd.
Last edited by Locked&Loaded on Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:21 am

HNTFSH wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:A little update: Pups are nearly 5 weeks old.

Breeder called me this morning and said "lone survivor" is turning out really well. She integrated great with the GSP litter and has been coming along nicely. Things may work out with this big damn mess after all.

That's great to hear. :thumbsup: No doubt she'll be gnawing on your favorite leather chair in no time!

Be fun to see some picks soon!

Pictures as promised:
IMG_4377.jpg
IMG_4377.jpg (109.92 KiB) Viewed 176 times

IMG_4380.jpg
IMG_4380.jpg (78.18 KiB) Viewed 176 times
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Shadowlawnskysthelimit » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:18 pm

Locked and Loaded, check your messages. I sent you a message regarding your breeder. I have a 10 year old female from Elite Labs that is an awesome dog.
Shadowlawnskysthelimit
Newb

Previous

Return to Hunting Dog Forum