Blind chairs

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC, Smackaduck

Blind chairs

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:16 pm

Although this week's Grand Finale crested with the purchase of a new Browning Wicked Wing Maxus II this morning, yesterday I purchased two new extended height directors chairs for the blind, and the other old Fudds that also suffer with bad knees.
These type chairs enable a guy with bad knees or legs to spring forward at the "Take 'Em" call as fast as the youngsters. My blinds seat up to eight guns, and now I have four such chairs, two standard director chairs... and some guys always show up with their own favorites.
chair.png
So the words Fall and Autumn are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world.
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Re: Blind chairs

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:58 am

Friend saw this, and I had to order another just like it for his house/hunts.
As soon as guys started having one to sit in my blind, the older/heavier guys are buying their own. (Three of 'em to date and others are talking about doing it before the season). They really are that good, not just for the blind, but for their wives and selves to have for camping when traveling in their 5th wheels.
The height is all the difference.
They are in my world.
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Postby garlicsalt » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:40 am

We sit in chairs like that in our blind sunup till sundown, got eight seasons on them so far. try to not fall asleep.
Google is your friend......Google earth is your Enemy
garlicsalt
hunter

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:26 pm

garlicsalt wrote:We sit in chairs like that in our blind sunup till sundown, got eight seasons on them so far. try to not fall asleep.

If a fellow has sides tall enough (A panel blind will do) on his blind, little will beat them for old and young alike.
They are in my world.
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum