Duck Hunting Forum banner

SBE 3 or Super Vinci

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  goose2 
#1 ·
Hey fellow hunters. I need some help picking a gun. I really only want it for duck and goose hunting. I am torn between the SBE 3 and the Super Vinci. Please advise. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Have you held both of them yet?
If not, you need to. Hold and shoulder both of them and see what fits you the best and simply seems to point naturally. Might be one, might be both, might be neither. Both are good guns but I would shoulder both (and many others) before I bought one

#3 ·
I love my SBE3 but I also like the way the Vinci feels. I don't think I'd ever get rid of my SBE but have been tempted to buy a Vinci. I have a buddy that hunts with one and really likes it. We're gonna get together and shoot some clays and I'm gonna try it out. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

J3

#4 ·
Thanks. I have held the Vinci and SBE 3 it was a while ago and I mostly was wondering how the forend is. I have decently small hands and my brother has a nova. I love that gun but the forend is a little big for me hands. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
I have the Super Vinci. Bought it over 8 years ago and it's been a fantastic gun. Lightweight, points great, recoil not that bad considering weight and being inertia. And the easy breakdown for cleaning is a plus. The SBE 3 pulls up just as good as my Vinci. And I'll probably buy one of those in the future. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.