Greetings Fowl Hunters

Come see what excite deals are Site Sponsors have.

Greetings Fowl Hunters

Postby Adrenal-Line » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:39 am

:welcome: I thought I would take a minute to introduce myself and (company). I recently started my own online company with my invention called The Finisher. It is a patent pending device to quickly and humanely kill wounded fowl. I thought of this concept as I ruined a trophy bird from ringing the neck and could not find anything out that was small enough to carry in the field. I am not saying this is the only way to kill a wounded bird but adding a new concept and idea to this situation. I have several organizations that have endorsed my product; getducks.com, Tornado Alley Waterfowl, BloodyWaterBoyz, FowlFemales, MigrationXOutfitters, and DuckWackerlanyards and the season hasn't even started yet! I have been hunting since I was 6 for big game only until 10 years ago as I videotaped a good friends waterfowl hunt and I was hooked! Was upset that I had not discovered this sport sooner! I also love to bow hunt and just recently upgraded my old Hoyt to the new carbon spyder turbo with 80# limbs and axxis arrows, curious how much better they can continue to go with these bows? I also shoot a Benelli Vinci which shoots great just wished I waited to get the 3 1/2". I enjoy sharing hunting stories and recipes especially duck! I have some that will change anyones mind about eating duck, best comment yet was "I thought this was steak!" I look forward to getting more involved in these forums. Please feel free to check out my online store adrenal-line.com and FB page adrenal-line.thefinisher. Thank you for reading!
Adrenal-Line
DHC Sponsor

Re: Greetings Fowl Hunters

Postby RefugeRat4Life » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Nifty little product. Good luck!
JD
And on the 9th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "now that I have a caretaker, I need a protector." So God made a hunter...
RefugeRat4Life
hunter

Re: Greetings Fowl Hunters

Postby Adrenal-Line » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 am

Thank you I appreciate it!
Adrenal-Line
DHC Sponsor

Return to Sponsor Showcase