Bands Anyone?

Come see what excite deals are Site Sponsors have.

Bands Anyone?

Postby HDBands » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:40 am

Hello fellow duck & goose Hunters, I just wanted to introduce myself and my new business. My name is Jason Engel and I'm a crazy duck hunter from CA. My hunting partner and I started a new band company called Hunter Drake Bands. In a nut shell what we offer is a new way to obtain a duck band for your lanyard or collection. After talking to a few old timers about bands we realized that some of these hunters (who had shot hundreds and sometimes thousands of birds) only had a few bands or no bands to show for it. Everyone knows that getting a band is 'pure luck' and we thought we could challenge hunters to do their part and try to shoot more drakes and we would reward them by sending them an authentic duck band. We also give back to conservation by donating 10% of your membership fee to the waterfowl organization of your choice. We have over 70 band challenges now on our website (from beginner to advanced) everything is explained in detail on our website and we are all about giving out our bands. If you sign up but completed a challenge in a previous season that's OK send us an email about the hunt and we'll send you a band. Send us pictures of you with your limits and we'll post them on our website. Some of our challenges are as easy as shooting your very first duck or goose and others are more difficult like a limit of all drake mallards or all drakes of any species. We even have colored bands for unique and different challenges. Like I said it's just a new way to challenge yourself and get some 'bling' for your lanyard. I'm happy to answer any questions about our business or the challenges and any new challenges and/or ideas to enhance our programs are welcomed. Best, Jason.
HDBands
DHC Sponsor

Re: Bands Anyone?

Postby HDBands » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:51 am

I just realized I forgot to put the website on my original post. The website for Hunter Drake Bands is: hunterdrakebands.com
HDBands
DHC Sponsor

Postby Honk-n-quack » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Do you guys make the bands, and if so do you take custom orders?
Honk-n-quack
hunter

Postby babyt » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:11 am

Good for you on starting your own business but your product isn't for me. You guys are younger? I'm of the age where not everyone gets a prize or a participation award. A band on your lanyard shows that you put in the time duck hunting and are successful at what you do. That's just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babyt
hunter

Postby AWall3322 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:35 am

I agree with you T. I'm only 26 and this participation crap had started when I was growing up. No one ever got cut from a team I was apart of when plenty had no business being out there in the first place. Folks think this is good for everyone but a lot of kids get hurt because they should have been cut from a team because they were too small/unskilled and weren't
AWall3322
hunter

Return to Sponsor Showcase