FS:4 Echo Duck Calls (Camo Swirl, OliveWood, 1of1)Price Drop

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact [email protected] if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: HNTFSH, Dep6, HENDU3270

FS:4 Echo Duck Calls (Camo Swirl, OliveWood, 1of1)Price Drop

Postby JustinSmith » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:41 am

I have 4 Echo Duck calls for sale. Please see the pics(top and bottom of the post) of the calls and I can take more pictures if needed.

Below is a picture of all the calls as I will describe and price them from left to right below the picture.

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box.

Call #1 Echo Double Diamond Smoke Timber call. Call is in next to new shape. $100

Call #2 Echo Double Diamond Camo Swirl Timber call. Call is in near perfect shape and has been stored on the call stand ever since I purchased it. It will come with the Echo white Beebe box with Echo silver sticker(see pic of box) $175

Call #3 Echo Bethlehem Olive wood Timber call, call is jigged and comes with the Echo Box that identifies the wood as Olive wood(see pic). Call is in mint shape as it has never been out of the house. $175

Call #4 Echo Meat Hanger light blue 1 of 1 from the 2012 Echo Call release. Call has never been out of the house. $150

Please send a PM or text me at 270-590-3953 to discuss the calls. I can accept Paypal or money order as payment.

Extra Pictures of Calls..

Last edited by JustinSmith on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
JustinSmith
hunter

Re: For Sale: 6 Echo Duck Calls (Old and Newer)

Postby JustinSmith » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:00 am

Call list has been updated with sold calls removed. All other calls listed are still for sale.

Thanks.
JustinSmith
hunter

Re: For Sale: 4 Echo Duck Calls (Camo Swirl, OliveWood, 1 of

Postby JustinSmith » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:09 am

Prices have been updated in the original ad.
JustinSmith
hunter

Re: FS:4 Echo Duck Calls (Camo Swirl, OliveWood, 1of1)Price

Postby JustinSmith » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:57 am

Camo Swirl Echo has been sold.
JustinSmith
hunter

Re: FS:4 Echo Duck Calls (Camo Swirl, OliveWood, 1of1)Price

Postby codfrod » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:28 pm

any of these still for sale?
codfrod
hunter