F/S: Full body snow geese decoys in great condition

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact [email protected] if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: HNTFSH, Dep6, HENDU3270

F/S: Full body snow geese decoys in great condition

Postby duckmen2010 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:12 pm

I no longer have time to chase snow geese and need to sell my full bodies which are all in good condition, lightly used and no cracks or damage whatsoever. These have been hunted with less than ten times and were bought new within the last three years. I have the following:

Three dozen GHG full body decoys, stakes and bases included (18 adult snows, 8 blues, 10 juvies) asking $450 for all of them.
Ten pack of Avian X full body adult snow decoys, all stakes included - asking $150

I would take $580 for all of them. Pickup preferred but would ship if the buyer agrees to pay shipping. Reply or PM if interested.
Attachments
IMG_4268.jpeg
duckmen2010
hunter

Re: F/S: Full body snow geese decoys in great condition

Postby duckmen2010 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:47 pm

Decoys are still for sale but need to go. I’m willing to take $550 for them and will meet in western Ky or within 50 miles from Evansville.
duckmen2010
hunter

Re: F/S: Full body snow geese decoys in great condition

Postby Maloneys2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:38 am

I may be interested in working a deal with you, I will probably be in southern IL near Paducah in a couple weeks if you still have them.
Maloneys2
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds