2011 Polaris Sportsman 550 Touring

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact [email protected] if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: HNTFSH, Dep6, HENDU3270

2011 Polaris Sportsman 550 Touring

Postby AWall3322 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:28 pm

Hey guys, gonna try to sell my four wheeler. As the title says it’s it’s a 2 up model of a 550 sportsman. Been a great ride we just never use it and it just sits. I’ll have to check the mileage but it’s somewhere in the neighborhood of 2000 I believe. It’s in pretty dang good shape, zero problems. It’s garage kept it’s whole life and we’re the original owners. Bought it off the showroom floor myself. It has electric power steering and the front rack is a storage box that opens up. It’s got the original tires with near new tread, we never ran any hard road to speak of. It’s never been ran in any deep mud holes or anything like that. It has the Polaris AWD which is the best 4WD system I’ve ever seen aside from something that has locking differentials. Never had a tire quit pulling in any situation and this bike will absolutely not stand up on a hill even with two people on it, not that Ive seen anyhow. We’re asking $4500 for it. You guys can text me at 304-410-5175 for pictures or other info. If you call me I’ve got my phone set to send unknown numbers straight to voicemail so just leave me a message and I’ll call you right back. I’d be willing to drive 2-3 hours to meet someone for a sale. I’m in Charleston WV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by AWall3322 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AWall3322
hunter

Re: 2011 Polaris Sportsman 550 Touring

Postby AWall3322 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:13 am

Bump. Open to offers guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AWall3322
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds