F/S in Pacific Northwest: Prodrive Mud Motor $3000

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact [email protected] if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: HNTFSH, Dep6, HENDU3270

F/S in Pacific Northwest: Prodrive Mud Motor $3000

Postby HaydenHunter » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:27 am

2008 Prodrive mud motor, 194 hours, not a creampuff visually but has been garage kept in the off seasons. Has manual Full Power Reverse and hydraulic trim. Converted to tall transom. Has the following aftermarket parts: Iron Mountain heads, Mikuni carb, MarshMello exhaust. I replaced the clutch two seasons ago, not because it was worn out but because the wires corroded and broke in an area where I could not splice them. I am selling because after 16 years of running short tails I am going to an outboard on a jackplate. I am the first and only owner of this motor and I have kept up with the maintenance. Prop has nicks but still has cup and pushes the boat.

Can travel up to 200 miles from Spokane WA / Coeur d'Alene ID to deliver; possibly farther is negotiable. I don't have a crate for this so truck shipping is out. Asking $3000 but will listen to reasonable offers. PM if interested.
HaydenHunter
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds