***For Sale: 1848 Pro-Drive Boat and 36PD w/ FPR***Reduced

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact [email protected] if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: HNTFSH, Dep6, HENDU3270

***For Sale: 1848 Pro-Drive Boat and 36PD w/ FPR***Reduced

Postby Darryle » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:35 am

SOLD

[s]- 2010 1848 Pro-Drive X-1 Boat
- 2010 36HP Briggs Pro-Drive with manual Full Power Reverse (FPR) and Hydro Trim
- 2010 Diamond City Aluminum Trailer
- Boat has 6 position gunbox, tall sides, tall transom, extended deck, hydro turf, and light bar with Rigid cubes
- Trailer has Fulton break away tongue, PVC guide posts with LED lights on top (makes the trailer easy to see at night on a ramp with no lights), and LED lights
- Only known issues are bent fender where a deer up north the size of a full grown steer ran into the side of the boat, the bilge does not work (if I can find the extra bilge I bought I'll install it), and the Tiny Tach broke
- Hours are unknown since the tach stopped working. I would guess around 250 hours or less
- New 3 blade prop on the boat for a hunting load. Original 2 blade prop goes with it as well.
- Always ran synthetic oil in the motor and changed at the beginning of each duck season
- Everything on the boat works as it should unless mentioned above. Been a great rig, I just don't use it any more. In fact, I didn't even put an hour on it last year duck hunting.
- $10,000 or the first person with a reasonable cash offer will drive off with the boat. Clear, blue title.[/s]

Last edited by Darryle on Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
NSCA Life Member 646442
Darryle
Orphanedcowboy

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds