FS: Drake Guardian Elite Chest Waders

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact [email protected] if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: HNTFSH, Dep6, HENDU3270

FS: Drake Guardian Elite Chest Waders

Postby OkieFowler » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:45 pm

I have for sale a brand new pair (tried on, but never left the house) of Drake Guardian Elite breathable chest waders in MOSGB with tear away liner in a size 13...$300. Prefer not to ship but am willing to meet within 50 miles of my house.

The reason I'm selling them is that the boot is too large for me. I read the reviews and some people stated that the boot sizing was a little small...not true. I would have to wear two pair of thick boot socks to take up the excess room in the boot. I didn't return them because they are a nice pair of waders and I thought I would just make it work. In cold weather I could do that, but in the warmer weather two pair of socks is unthinkable. So, they have to go. By the way, I have not registered the waders with Drake...there is just over a year of warranty left.
OkieFowler
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds