Browning Mag Stalker 28” Inv +

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact [email protected] if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: HNTFSH, Dep6, HENDU3270

Browning Mag Stalker 28” Inv +

Postby Luvbowhuntn » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:59 am

I’ve got two of these so I’m selling my backup one. Gun is in good shape but does need a sight bead installed. It also has some wear where the magazine cutoff lever sits when engaged. It’s been that way since I bought it. These fit me so well I never pay attention to the bead anyways so I didn’t put one on it. I’m located in Town Creek, AL. I will meet within reason or will ship to your ffl. I’m fine with either. Payment will either be cash ftf, PayPal friends and family or usps money order. I will not take a check of any kind. I don’t care if the good lord himself signs it. You can pm me or call/text (256)476-8770. Asking $1850 shipped. ThanksImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Real cowboys say the party never ends and the road goes on and on
Luvbowhuntn
hunter

Re: Browning Mag Stalker 28” Inv +

Postby Luvbowhuntn » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:00 am

Only trade would be a synthetic H&K SBE with 28” barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Real cowboys say the party never ends and the road goes on and on
Luvbowhuntn
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds