Duck Hunting Forum banner

Letting go of some wing spinners

898 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  STiCKY 
#1 ·
Have a few wing spinners I'm letting go of because I received some new ones for Christmas. I have 2 mallard hens and a mallard drake. I have 4 batteries, multiple wings and three poles with one charger. These are oversized decoys that run on 6v batteries. I believe they are all mojo brand.

These decoys were given to me by my uncle in Texas to get myself started. They have literally killed hundreds of birds over these decoys so they show signs of use. Still ready to go longer, I used them last week.

I also have one mojo wind powered mallard drake and some floaters I can part with as well. Perfect starter kit for someone or even just more to add to your spread. Asking $100 for the three battery powered wing spinners and I'll throw in the wind powered drake and a few floaters for free. Name is Steve and you can message me on here or call/text 602-552-9899. Located in Peoria.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.