The time between

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, Tenner

The time between

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:02 am

Well, it's not Fall anymore, and it's a ways from the sweltering 90*s, but I know a lot of folk are thinking about fishing. I know I am!
I've caught my first fish of the year about a week ago, and I figure to catch more before serious yard work begins, which will only hamper my ability to catch fish occasionally.
Now I am looking forward to a little warmer weather to get the yard in shape, and I do have two fishing Pals who I'll be drifting the river with for Trout and Bass, or trolling reservoirs for Kokanee ...and that can't be far away now.
I have often said how much I hate the heat during the time of 'The Sweltering 90*s, but I find as I get older and the blood circulation is not as efficient, I can actually deal with it better, especially on the water!
Anyway, the time of heat does have an upside. We enjoy life altogether more when it makes that transition into the cooler days and nights of Fall, and the anticipation of that is such a celebration we must give it it's due.
Here we go, another year to enjoy the cycles of the season in farm country. The farm equipment will soon be in the fields here about, and another year to enjoy living in Idaho will have started.
So the words Fall and Autumn are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world.
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Re: The time between

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:53 am

Gonna be a really nice day today, so it may be time to drag out the leaf blower and pressure washer for the back patio for the 72*s that are forecast for Sunday!
They are in my world.
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:37 am

Has anybody seen or heard from jdinid lately?
They are in my world.
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Postby Dep6 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:17 am

Sir I wish you would not mention pressure washers, my house is in serious need of a good cleaning. I am not looking forward to it.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!

Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:22 pm

Dep6 wrote:Sir I wish you would not mention pressure washers, my house is in serious need of a good cleaning. I am not looking forward to it.

I'm all done!
They are in my world.
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting