Duck Hunting Forum banner

Items For Sale - Local Sale Only.

118K views 448 replies 153 participants last post by  MOSSBERG935 
#1 ·
This forum is for you guys that have items for sale that you 1) Want/Need to seel to a local guy or 2) IS too large to ship.

Post your item for sale ONLY. ANY COMMENTARY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO PMs. IF there is any commentary in this thread it will be deleted by a mod.

Also, please remove your item when it sells. If you don't know how to do this, ask a moderator. If you have any questions please ask a Mod. Price must be posted.

Remember that PICS help things sell!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

MM

#14 ·
I am posting this for a buddy of mine that isn't very good on the computer.....
He has 3 dozen dakota decoy canada goose full bodies that have been used for the past 2 seasons. They do some wear from being hunted and still look good. He is asking $270.00 a dozen for them or maybe work a deal on the dozen.They would need to be picked up in NE MO.

He also has a few avery finisher blinds that he wants to sell. They are in shadow grass and duck blind. He wants 170.00 for each one.

Thanks and if you need more info let me know or call him 573-822-4767

#16 ·
FS:
Eliminator Express Layout Blind - New In Nov '08 Have Original Box
$115 or BO

Wing Lock Goose "High Voltage" Goose Call Refuge Forum Edition #28
Best Offer

2001 Minn Kota Trolling Motor 50 lb Thrust Foot Controled
$250 or BO

Located in Edgar Co.

DL,

#18 ·
i am selling 6 of the new feather flyer snow decoys. used 1 time. they are in great shape. very good movement on these things. have 12 and need some money so i am selling 6. 1/2 inch conduit poles are included so i can not ship. 150.00 pm me if interested.

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a baby mojo w/ wires to run 2 mojos off one 12v battery or just the one 6v. Also have waterproof gloves only used once. Also have a water seat for sticking in the mud. A Wildfowler layout blind used 5 times. And some other small items.
DSC00486.JPG
DSC00485.JPG
DSC00491.JPG
DSC00497.JPG
DSC00500.JPG
Please email me at tkruenegel@yahoo.com

Attachments

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.