Public Hunters and Public Wma's Bullied by Private Landowner

Post now and share useful Kentucky duck hunting information. A few topics of discussion would be public hunting land in Kentucky, local techniques, and much more.

Moderators: duckbuster06, KyFowl20, kydrake

Re: Public Hunters and Public Wma's Bullied by Private Lando

Postby lablover0929 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:24 pm

I will be contacting Mr. Steve Beam tomorrow for some insight on this situation.
Our local personnel have been instructed not to speak of the situation. That tells me that there is a bigger story within the original story.
TEAM YELLA DAWG
lablover0929
hunter

Postby lablover0929 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:18 pm

I have tried to reach Steve Beam, left a message. He has not returned my call yet.
Will update when I get him on yhe phone.
TEAM YELLA DAWG
lablover0929
hunter

Postby lablover0929 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Still no word from Mr Steve Beam. I will continue until I get answer. The longer it goes on without someone picking up the phone, the revealing of crooked situation it becomes.
TEAM YELLA DAWG
lablover0929
hunter

Postby lablover0929 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Had a long conversation with Steve Beam friday afternoon. The wildlife division followed all procedures with quantified data and presented it to the commissioners this summer for the 3 new blinds. It was approved by the same commissioners that turned their heads and voted again to remove the new blinds.

We need to ban together and contact all the commissioners and demand answers. Call Steve Beam yourselves, you will be surprised at the things coming down the pike and the ideas being presented.
TEAM YELLA DAWG
lablover0929
hunter

Previous

Return to Kentucky Duck Hunting