Guys. School principal could use your help.

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter

Guys. School principal could use your help.

Postby slowshooter » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Just saw the below on facebook. This is a direct assault on hunting for kids. While I'm not keen on bird count contests I'm less keen on folks making this out to be a training ground for mass murderers.

Please send the principal a note and lend him your support.

Thanks,
Slow

---------------------------------------

Crow Killing Contest Sponsored By Sasakwa High In Oklahoma The Oklahoma “game” department just announced that the senior class of Sasakwa High is sponsoring a crow-killing contest, set for the beginning of March—complete with prize money for whoever murders the most crows. It’s a spectacle sure to inspire the next killer-in-waiting to turn their semi-automatic on their fellow classmates. Email The Principal: http://www.sasakwaschools.org/page/3708 ... nID=32053& Call Coordinator Debra Thompson at Sasakwa High School at 405-941-3213. http://exposingthebiggame.wordpress.com/
Crow Killing Contest Sponsored By Sasakwa High In Oklahoma

The Oklahoma “game” department just announced that the senior class of Sasakwa High is sponsoring a crow-killing contest, set for the beginning of March—complete with prize money for whoever murders the most crows. It’s a spectacle sure to inspire the next killer-in-waiting to turn their semi-automatic on their fellow classmates.

Email The Principal:

http://www.sasakwaschools.org/page/3708 ... nID=32053&

Call Coordinator Debra Thompson at Sasakwa High School at 405-941-3213.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Re: Guys. School principal could use your help.

Postby LongTom » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Thanks for posting this slowshooter, I will send them some support and will post some very interesting data and stories on here about crow killing in Okieland.
LongTom
hunter

Postby shoveler_shooter » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:08 pm

That's one of the most retarded anti-hunter pieces I've ever read. Calling the ODWC the "OK game dept"? :lol3:
Principal will probably laugh at it too. Rural OK ain't the best target audience for something like that, to say the least.
shoveler_shooter
hunter

Postby slowshooter » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Yeah, beats me what's up with that... I'm surprised at the level of vehemence that the antis are showing the kids. Pretty disgusting.
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby micneador » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Sweet, I wish we did this in HS. May need to get the "dead meat" host to come out and do a seminar on how to cook them.

Break out the cassette callers and 12 gauges ladies and gents.
Never hire a plumber to do a pipe layers job.
micneador
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole