Happy New Year

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter

Happy New Year

Postby OGblackcloud » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:38 am

Want to wish all of you and your families a Happy New Year !!
User avatar
OGblackcloud
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 25019
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Rat Creek » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:27 am

Back at you. :thumbsup:

For those of us in the KC area, 2020 started out great with the Chiefs first superbowl in fifty years, the Jayhawks were ranked #1 heading into the NCAA tournament and the economic rising tide was lifting all boats,,,,, and then everything quickly turned to shidt. :crying: :sad:

I remain greatly concerned about our future, but hoping for the best. :beer:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
Swamp Azz
 
Posts: 13000
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:11 pm
Location: Overland Park, KS

Re: Happy New Year

Postby HNTFSH » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:01 am

Rat Creek wrote:Back at you. :thumbsup:

For those of us in the KC area, 2020 started out great with the Chiefs first superbowl in fifty years, the Jayhawks were ranked #1 heading into the NCAA tournament and the economic rising tide was lifting all boats,,,,, and then everything quickly turned to shidt. :crying: :sad:

I remain greatly concerned about our future, but hoping for the best. :beer:


I just finished a Netflix binge of Ozark. I think you're screwed.
Deplorable Since 1776
User avatar
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond
 
Posts: 41364
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Mike the Fox » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:21 pm

HNTFSH wrote:
Rat Creek wrote:Back at you. :thumbsup:

For those of us in the KC area, 2020 started out great with the Chiefs first superbowl in fifty years, the Jayhawks were ranked #1 heading into the NCAA tournament and the economic rising tide was lifting all boats,,,,, and then everything quickly turned to shidt. :crying: :sad:

I remain greatly concerned about our future, but hoping for the best. :beer:


I just finished a Netflix binge of Ozark. I think you're screwed.
Great show. Wish it didn’t take so long between seasons


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mike the Fox
hunter
 
Posts: 4062
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: good ol' Burnham

Re: Happy New Year

Postby cluckmeister » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:40 pm

Happy New Year everyone!
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
User avatar
cluckmeister
State Moderator
 
Posts: 12376
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Location: Central Kansas

Re: Happy New Year

Postby ohio mike » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:10 am

They say hindsight is 2020.I'm sure glad that ones in the rearview mirror. :moon:
Pumpguns and puppies,who could ask for anything more!
ohio mike
hunter
 
Posts: 3973
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Northwest Ohio

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Rick Hall » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:22 am

Is it really?
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 20352
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Mike the Fox » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:37 am

I’m sure that the sh$t show we called 2020 didn’t end just overnight just because it’s now 2021.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mike the Fox
hunter
 
Posts: 4062
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: good ol' Burnham

Re: Happy New Year

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:30 am

You can bet on that
User avatar
OGblackcloud
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 25019
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Boatman » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:09 am

OGblackcloud wrote:You can bet on that
Yea,cuz now it can drink

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese
User avatar
Boatman
hunter
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Atlantic

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Mike the Fox » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:55 am

Boatman wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:You can bet on that
Yea,cuz now it can drink

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
Like any of the rest of us waited until we were 21![emoji23]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mike the Fox
hunter
 
Posts: 4062
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: good ol' Burnham

Re: Happy New Year

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:59 am

Mine has started out good ! Guy that owes me money got ahold of me this morning said he'll be by to pay up .
User avatar
OGblackcloud
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 25019
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Mike the Fox » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:34 am

OGblackcloud wrote:Mine has started out good ! Guy that owes me money got ahold of me this morning said he'll be by to pay up .
Kinda like “the check is in the mail “?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mike the Fox
hunter
 
Posts: 4062
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Location: good ol' Burnham

Re: Happy New Year

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:03 am

Must be something going on another guy has said he has my money too to come by and pick it up :thumbsup:

Even with this I still feel I've got a bad attitude , I'm trying though :lol3:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 25019
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Rick Hall » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:08 am

Mike the Fox wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Mine has started out good ! Guy that owes me money got ahold of me this morning said he'll be by to pay up .
Kinda like “the check is in the mail “?


We all know how these "resolutions" go.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 20352
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Tim Terrell » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:08 pm

Happy New Year everyone. Best wishes to all.
Tim Terrell
hunter
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:53 pm

Unless I die, it's got to better in 2021 than it was last year.
Just think, the Book of Job was hardly crammed with more catastrophes than 2020.
So the words Fall and Autumn are not to be capitalized?
They are in my world.
Fsbirdhouse
hunter
 
Posts: 5446
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Re: Happy New Year

Postby HNTFSH » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:51 pm

Fsbirdhouse wrote:Unless I die, it's got to better in 2021 than it was last year.
Just think, the Book of Job was hardly crammed with more catastrophes than 2020.


Well, good you're positive about it.
Deplorable Since 1776
User avatar
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond
 
Posts: 41364
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Boatman » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:30 am

OGblackcloud wrote:Must be something going on another guy has said he has my money too to come by and pick it up [emoji106]

Even with this I still feel I've got a bad attitude , I'm trying though [emoji38]3:
So can you loan me some money now too.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese
User avatar
Boatman
hunter
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Atlantic

Re: Happy New Year

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:24 am

PM me what you need and I'll see what I can do :no:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 25019
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: Happy New Year

Postby ohio mike » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:53 pm

Bet their paying in stimulus bucks. :yes:
Pumpguns and puppies,who could ask for anything more!
ohio mike
hunter
 
Posts: 3973
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Northwest Ohio

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Boatman » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:42 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:PM me what you need and I'll see what I can do :no:
I need about 3 million for a New Yacht lol

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese
User avatar
Boatman
hunter
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Atlantic

Re: Happy New Year

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:03 pm

Boatman wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:PM me what you need and I'll see what I can do :no:
I need about 3 million for a New Yacht lol

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Like you need another boat ! Geeeez
User avatar
OGblackcloud
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 25019
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Boatman » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:57 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
Boatman wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:PM me what you need and I'll see what I can do :no:
I need about 3 million for a New Yacht lol

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Like you need another boat ! Geeeez
LOL

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese
User avatar
Boatman
hunter
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Atlantic

Re: Happy New Year

Postby kahunna » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:26 am

Sorry, forgot to wish all a great upcoming year. Stay vertical and stay safe!
kahunna
hunter
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests