Experimental Vaccine

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter

Re: Experimental Vaccine

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:19 am

Thats about it
OGblackcloud
Super Moderator

Postby Phytoplankton » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk[/quote]The Moderna website. Where they admit aborted Fetuses are used in the making of vaccines As well as information about the Rna stitching. So I am amaze you have done absolutely no research on the vaccine what so ever.That's smart.

I'm amazed at your lack of comprehension. I checked the Moderna site and no where does it say that aborted fetuses were used in making the vaccine. Also, waiting for you to tell me about the Tracking capability (because it doesn't exist!)

Question
Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain aborted fetal cells?

Answer from infectious diseases expert James Lawler, MD
[b]No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, Pfizer and Moderna did perform confirmation tests (to ensure the vaccines work) using fetal cell lines.
[/b]
But it's important to have the full context: Fetal cell lines are not the same as fetal tissue. Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from elective abortions in the 1970s and 1980s. Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating fetal cell lines. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue.

Vaccine makers may use these fetal cell lines in any of the following three stages of vaccine development:

Development: Identifying what works
Confirmation: Making sure it works
Production: Manufacturing the formula that works
When it comes to the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved for emergency use, neither the Pfizer nor Moderna vaccines used fetal cell lines during the development or production phases. (So, no fetal cell lines were used to manufacture the vaccine, and they are not inside the injection you receive from your doctor.) However, both companies used the fetal cell line HEK 293 in the confirmation phase to ensure the vaccines work. All HEK 293 cells are descended from tissue taken from a 1973 elective abortion that took place in the Netherlands. https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/you-a ... etal-cells

And there;s this:

Myth: The COVID-19 vaccine was developed as a way to control the general population, through either microchip tracking or nano-transducers in our brains.
False. Nanotechnology is the study of extremely small things and can be used across many fields of science. The vaccines do use nanotechnology through lipid nanoparticles that are the fatty molecular envelopes that help strands of mRNA — the genetic messenger for making DNA code into proteins — evade the body’s biological gatekeepers and reach their target cell without being degraded. The claim that microchips and nano-transducers are in the vaccine stems from a fake video that suggests Bill Gates claimed to have added this technology to the vaccine through piecemealed pieces of video. This is false.

Myth: The COVID-19 vaccines were developed using fetal tissue.
Neither the Pfizer nor the Moderna vaccine uses cell lines that originated in fetal tissue taken from the body of an aborted baby at any stage of design, development or production. https://www.uab.edu/news/youcanuse/item ... 19-vaccine
Phytoplankton
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:58 pm

Man, that is some amazing dancing around the truth that aborted babies are indeed involved in the development. :eek:

Fetal cell lines are not the same as fetal tissue. Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory. They descend from cells taken from elective abortions in the 1970s and 1980s.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
Swamp Azz

Postby Phytoplankton » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:23 pm

Read further, they MAY be used in testing for efficacy, they are not used in the vaccine itself.
Phytoplankton
hunter

Postby Rat Creek » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:45 pm

Not trying to pick a fight, but the saying "A distinction without a difference" comes to mind.

They did not use aborted babies to directly make it, just to support the making of it. :huh:

As I favor being direct, I would say- Yes, they used aborted baby parts to make the vaccine. :sad:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
Swamp Azz

Postby Boatman » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:43 pm

Yup and guess what it's not even a vaccine,It's a MRNA. The honest experts

https://gloria.tv/post/Sm7W8Je4A6zD2XVUmupDwHcXK

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
There are still things worth dying for and 1 of those things is freedom.

I love Geese
Boatman
hunter

Postby Boatman » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:58 pm

Rat Creek wrote:Not trying to pick a fight, but the saying "A distinction without a difference" comes to mind.

They did not use aborted babies to directly make it, just to support the making of it. :huh:

As I favor being direct, I would say- Yes, they used aborted baby parts to make the vaccine. :sad:
Well finally I am getting some of you to actually do a little research. I stated that that way so it would get some of you to do a little research on it. And I see it work

I love Geese
Boatman
hunter

Postby Phytoplankton » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Where's the tracking capability?
Phytoplankton
hunter

Postby cluckmeister » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:58 pm

Phytoplankton wrote:Where's the tracking capability?

If they track me,I hope Im in the shitter when they take a look to see where Im at :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
State Moderator

Postby Rat Creek » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:46 am

Boatman wrote:[Well finally I am getting some of you to actually do a little research. I stated that that way so it would get some of you to do a little research on it. And I see it work

Actually, I looked no further than what you wrote or copied and pasted. It was like reading something from Snopes where every piece of evidence says one thing, but the conclusion is the opposite. :huh:

Game Warden: Did you kill that Bald Eagle?

Boatman: No. During a transition through the wooded terrain from 350 feet above sea level to 400 feet above sea level, while observing a white headed bird of prey, a shotgun expressed a plastic wad containing #4 round projectiles at a speed of 1,400 feet per second resulting in the feathered carcass in my 2016 Ford 150 4x4 parked at 41.726931° N and -49.948253° W.

Game Warden: Shut up. You killed it. Put your hands behind your back.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
Swamp Azz

Postby OGblackcloud » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:13 am

That's probably one of the best things I've seen you write :lol3: almost wanted to hear the rest of what happened to him :lol3:

Good job Rat :beer:
OGblackcloud
Super Moderator

Postby Rat Creek » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:48 am

:lol3: That is just the teaser to keep you coming back. :yes:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
Swamp Azz

Postby Boatman » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:35 pm

Rat Creek wrote:
Boatman wrote:[Well finally I am getting some of you to actually do a little research. I stated that that way so it would get some of you to do a little research on it. And I see it work

Actually, I looked no further than what you wrote or copied and pasted. It was like reading something from Snopes where every piece of evidence says one thing, but the conclusion is the opposite. :huh:

Game Warden: Did you kill that Bald Eagle?

Boatman: No. During a transition through the wooded terrain from 350 feet above sea level to 400 feet above sea level, while observing a white headed bird of prey, a shotgun expressed a plastic wad containing #4 round projectiles at a speed of 1,400 feet per second resulting in the feathered carcass in my 2016 Ford 150 4x4 parked at 41.726931° N and -49.948253° W.

Game Warden: Shut up. You killed it. Put your hands behind your back.

Actually I own a tundra :lol3:

I love Geese
Boatman
hunter

Postby Boatman » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:51 am

Phytoplankton wrote:Where's the tracking capability?

You do know Bill Gates is involved,hell it could be hid in the mrna that they injected in your arm.There is a patent on it that was filed in 2019

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/ ... 2020060606

I love Geese
Boatman
hunter

Postby Boatman » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:00 am

Maybe it comes in the 3rd shot, Just listen to a girl that was part of the trials has been set up for her 3rd shot yes people 3rd shot injoy.

I love Geese
Boatman
hunter

Postby Dep6 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:25 am

I got the Moderna shot and have to get the 2nd shot in about a week and a half, I ain't going for a 3rd. Only been told about 2.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!

Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby Rat Creek » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:18 pm

Boatman wrote:You do know Bill Gates is involved, hell it could be hid in the mrna that they injected in your arm. There is a patent on it that was filed in 2019

If Bill Gates, the greatest technology pirate of all time, is involved, someone is getting screwed. :no: That has been his intellectual-property-theft business model from day one. :sad:

If Bill says - Everyone should do this. Then I will most definitely not be doing that. :no: No :censored: way.
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
Swamp Azz

Postby Rat Creek » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:51 pm

Well, we will see what happens. My geek sister is a chemical engineer at Pfizer. They are having a vaccination event there tomorrow. And everyone is very excited. My sister and a few others are not excited and will not be getting the shot. No doubt they will be ostracized like being that person who does not sign up for the United Way when those leg breakers come to your office. :yes:

So I asked her why not participate? Simple answer was there is a reason drugs have all those warnings. They cannot PROVE cause and effect, but sh1t happens. A doctor who has been studying this mass vaccination effort has reported a 3% "rate of harm or death." Maybe things will average out lower, but a 3% harm rate is very high. :fingerpt:

Again, hard to prove cause and effect, but one anecdotal story they are investigating is a doctor who reportedly was perfectly healthy. He enthusiastically got the vaccine.

Within a few days, he was pretty sick, including purpura all over his body. I had to look that one up. It is red spots on the skin from skin hemorrhages. Then his health got worse and two weeks later, died of hemorrhagic stroke (brain bleed). :sad:

Did the vaccine cause this? :huh: Who knows? :huh:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
Swamp Azz

Postby jaysweet3 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:59 am

Just got my second. I am now invincible. But why is the left side of my face not moving anymore?

Kidding.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
Moderator in Training

Postby Rat Creek » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:42 am

I think the number who have died specifically from the vaccine side effects is now 60. This is not including the old and infirmed who got the vaccine, but still died. Some are in really poor health.

Sixty is probably not a horrible number considering the numbers of vaccines, as long as you or a loved one is not in that number. :fingerhead: And no doubt those data will be buried by the Big Gov swamp. :no:

I have heard of two recurring issues. One is anaphylactic shock which is why I would NOT use a drive-thru and instead would hang out in the doctors office for a good half hour or so after getting it, and hemorrhaging issues. :eek: That is the scary part. People have headed home and then days later are in critical condition. :sad:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
Swamp Azz

Postby Boatman » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:54 am

I believe according to this video some of the test animals injected with the MRNA have died.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dxjp6nkwhWn8/

I love Geese
Boatman
hunter

Postby Boatman » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:31 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:Just got my second. I am now invincible. But why is the left side of my face not moving anymore?

Kidding.

invincible from what, You do know you can still get covid and you can still spread it. Do you have any idea what was injected into your body. Did you have to sign a waver to get the shots? How old are you?
Last edited by Boatman on Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I love Geese
Boatman
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:45 pm

Exactly Boat :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
Super Moderator

Experimental Vaccine

Postby Bluesky2012 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:18 pm

Phytoplankton wrote:Read further, they MAY be used in testing for efficacy, they are not used in the vaccine itself.
Well if it was no, they would have just said no. That’s the legal way of saying “maybe, maybe not, but yes we did”.

I may not be in biomedical engineering, but I work in special engineering that I’m very confident has some similar fundamentals. Configuration control of development, test, and production/manufacturing is key. If they weren’t used for testing, they could have easily and definitively said no. They wouldn’t have said such a moronic statement if a succinct answer of no would have sufficed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bluesky2012
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:52 pm

Boatman wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Just got my second. I am now invincible. But why is the left side of my face not moving anymore?

Kidding.

invincible from what, You do know you can still get covid and you can still spread it. Do you have any idea what was injected into your body. Did you have to sign a waver to get the shots? How old are you?
The invincible thing is a joke. Not to be taken seriously. I’m 48 in ok health. I’m not a doctor, so no I don’t know what they put in me, but I don’t know what was in all the other vaccinations that are in me either. I haven’t died from any of those. Yet... So I’m gonna blindly trust that they have my best interests in mind.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
Moderator in Training

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole