New to Montana

From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

New to Montana

Postby bttrym8 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello all! Brand new to Missoula, MT by way of Oklahoma. We were pretty avid about it back there with a good group of guys. Looking to meet up with other hunters that may have room for an extra or need of a good dog (5 y/o Seasoned level HRC). I'll even be happy to come along gunless to get the pup on retrieves this fall.

Anyways, Look forward to meeting new people and experiencing what MT has to offer by way of waterfowl.

Just for fun throwing in a photo of our best goose hunt this last fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bttrym8
hunter

Re: New to Montana

Postby eickholt35 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:52 am

hey hows it going I moved to Montana about three years ago, I live down in the bitterroot ive been hunting mostly the rivers and creeks around.
eickholt35
Newb

Postby bttrym8 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:01 am

eickholt35 wrote:hey hows it going I moved to Montana about three years ago, I live down in the bitterroot ive been hunting mostly the rivers and creeks around.

Hey sorry just saw this. I gave metcalf a shot opening weekend with little luck. You been doing any good?

bttrym8
hunter

Postby MT_Fin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:34 pm

bttrym8 wrote:
eickholt35 wrote:hey hows it going I moved to Montana about three years ago, I live down in the bitterroot ive been hunting mostly the rivers and creeks around.

Hey sorry just saw this. I gave metcalf a shot opening weekend with little luck. You been doing any good?

I'm in Missoula also and im always up for connecting with new hunting partners. I'm an avid hunter/fisherman but haven't duck hunted in a few years since my lab died but I'm getting back in to it.

Shoot me a pm if you want.

Fin
MT_Fin
hunter

Postby 406LIFE » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Shoot me a PM I live in Stevi, but grew up hunting around here. I don't mind an extra gun in the blind.
"He was a might hunter before the Lord." ~Genesis 10:9

"There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." ~TR
406LIFE
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting