From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.

Postby Acothren03 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:21 pm

New to the area, but not waterfowl. Relocated to the Anaconda area a few months ago. Sold all my waterfowl stuff thinking I wouldn’t need it. Needless to say I’ve stocked back up. Never knew the duck hunting was this good up here. Pick up new boat tomorrow, so will hit the rivers. Have been doing fairly well on public fields. Best to luck to everyone, if anyone around the area wants to get in on a hunt would love to meet some new people and maybe kill a few. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acothren03
hunter

Re: Newbie

Postby HaydenHunter » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:15 pm

Welcome to Montana and to this Forum!
HaydenHunter
hunter

Postby Mean Gene » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:19 pm

Hey there man. Haven't been on this board for quite awhile, just forgot about it. I'm in Ennis. Kinda far for a day hunt, but maybe we can get together sometime.
Mean Gene
hunter

Postby Acothren03 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:35 pm

Thanks for the replies gentleman. Hope the season has been treating you well. It’s been a blast for us. Coming from Southeast Georgia, it’s a whole new world. So far it’s been really good. Some recent pics from last couple trips.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acothren03
hunter

Postby Mean Gene » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:17 pm

Way cool. Looks like you've got it dialed in for sure. I went out yesterday afternoon and got this guy as well as a whitetail doe.
Attachments
2020 Mule Deer.jpg
Mean Gene
hunter

Return to Montana Duck Hunting