Pamlico Sound Puddle Ducks

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, NCSUDucker

Pamlico Sound Puddle Ducks

Postby ncbufflehead » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:49 pm

I mean cormorants.... you can't make this stuff up. A decoy company pimping a guide service using a video of cormorants and the video title says "Pamlico Sound puddle ducks loafing". Wonder how long before Fowl Foolers comes out with cormorant decoys?

Better question might be how many "black ducks" did they shoot?

What I really don't get is the guy kills ducks, why post a video of stupid cormorants?

Last edited by ncbufflehead on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ncbufflehead
hunter

Re: Pamlico Sound Puddle Ducks

Postby ncbufflehead » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:08 pm

It gets even better when you look at who has shared it........... the guide, a Ducks Unlimited chapter and some other group that is giving away a hunt with the guide.

ncbufflehead
hunter

Postby Paul26 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:54 am

It has to be true....I saw it on the internet!
Paul26
hunter

Postby NCBUTTERBALL » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:53 am

This seems to be so rampant in NC now. There are a million new duck "guides" and other services popping up every year. A great majority of them seem to have no private blinds, impoundments, etc. With social media you would think they are all some duck commanders, then you look closer and they probably havent stepped in water outside of a central NC swamp. People seem to be good and making it out like they are a lot more successful than they are. Gotten to the point where I would be wary of trusting a services without some word of mouth referrals and seeing they have been around for a while.

For the record I am not familiar with any of the people listed above, and don't know how long they have been around or what they offer. Just speaking in general.
NCBUTTERBALL
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting