Thanks NC

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, NCSUDucker

Thanks NC

Postby Bluesky2012 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:05 am

I'm moving away from NC and will be hunting the Mississippi flyway again this next season. Moving back closer to my home but wanted to say thanks to y'all for the fun and memorable hunts I've had in NC. Hunted public land here for the past 4 years and have had a blast. Learned some new things, made some good friends, and have enjoyed the fun this coast has had to offer. My dad and I got our first black ducks together here, went on my first scissor rig hunt, made it up to mattamuskeet, and overall really enjoyed a good time. Tried to not post any pics that would reveal any spots, but if you see any that you think may, let me know.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bluesky2012
hunter

Re: Thanks NC

Postby Bluesky2012 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:11 am

Also gigged some nice frogs, caught some nice reds. Had a blast gents.ImageImage

Bluesky2012
hunter

Postby Paul26 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Great Pics.

Good luck in the MS flyway....Greenhead Country!
Paul26
hunter

Postby clayteson » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:21 am

Your welcome!! :biggrin:

JK...Super nice birds, fish, and uhhh frog. :thumbsup: Got my first black this year as well, but still searching for the BWT. Very nice. Have fun and good luck in the MS flyway, should definitely be a different experience that's for sure.
clayteson
hunter

Postby Bluesky2012 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:43 am

clayteson wrote:Your welcome!! :biggrin:

JK...Super nice birds, fish, and uhhh frog. :thumbsup: Got my first black this year as well, but still searching for the BWT. Very nice. Have fun and good luck in the MS flyway, should definitely be a different experience that's for sure.

Had good success each year finding holes in the salt marsh for BWT. Bring a rod with you and you can make it a nice cast and blast.

Bluesky2012
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting