Capt. Froggy's guide service

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, NCSUDucker

Capt. Froggy's guide service

Postby upwardcalling_7 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Buddy of mine is looking to shoot some dove and geese in mid sept. before his wedding in Oct. We were looking at booking a day or two with Capt. Froggy's guide service in Elizabeth NC. Wanted to see if anyone had given them a shot or heard anything about them?

Thanks.
upwardcalling_7
hunter

Re: Capt. Froggy's guide service

Postby HydeMarsh » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:34 pm

I have never hunted wit him. However several of my friends have and I have seen many of his parties come in while I am eating at Big Trout Marina (where he usually launches). I respectfully suggest that you get several references before you spend your hard earned money. I can say that my experience with Adam Jones, Greg Gurganus, and the N Hyde N operations have been very positive. Adam Jones is great. If you want more input please PM me.
HydeMarsh
hunter

Postby sprighunter27889 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Please sir tell your friend not to waste his time and money with froggy! As mentioned above Adam Jones is great as is Brad Gurganus, both are great guys and will look out for you 100 percent
sprighunter27889
hunter

Postby k3pack » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:12 pm

I can also vouch for Brad Gurganus. We have been coming down to hunt with him for the past 3 years or so. You obviously can't count on the birds or weather cooperating, but he is an honest guy, you won't have any issues giving him business.
k3pack
Newb

Postby ncbufflehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:56 pm

I can't believe people book him for anything and now he is pretending to be a charter captain.
ncbufflehead
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting