JM Futch

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, NCSUDucker

JM Futch

Postby cbrtrvr » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Asking for a friend he was wondering if there is ducks in the area to speak of ? Work has him busy and he is wondering if he should forgo sleep to make the drive? He knows it's hunting and they can be there and still not kill ducks. Just looking for some sightings.
cbrtrvr
hunter

Re: JM Futch

Postby Capt. Cane » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:02 pm

Heard positive report from oregon inlet, don't know if that helps any
Capt. Cane
hunter

Postby EastBound&Down » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:57 pm

You should be a good friend and go scout it out for him
I kill more ducks in one week on public water than you and your "Crews" or "Teams" would even think of killing all season. I work hard, scout and abide by the law...but still kill the crap out of ducks.
Drop Zone » Fri Oct 31, 2014
EastBound&Down
hunter

Postby trigger22 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:53 pm

I heard from a friend that there wasn’t anything but a bunch of coots. Then again, he could have been lying. If sleep is that important to your friend, he should probably just sleep in and skip out on the hunt.
Sporting the Ambusher Layout and the Sprigtail Pirogue by Core Sound Layout Boats. "By the time they see you, it's too late."
trigger22
hunter

Postby SBE II » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Don't waste your time, I hunted it last Saturday and it was all coots at shooting time. I did see 2 wood ducks in the ditch on my way home that might still be there?
SBE II
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting