Its killing me!

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, NCSUDucker

Its killing me!

Postby CatFan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Sitting inside all day and not hunting with this nice weather we got this weekend. But even if the season was in with this cold I've got I would have had to stay home anyway. Hopefully, it will make the start of the next split even better next weekend.
CatFan
hunter

Re: Its killing me!

Postby HydeMarsh » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Its going to warm up by Saturday, regardless, I have been moaning about lack of ducks; dude they are here now. been riding around and there are ducks everywhere. One of my friends in Fairfield said on Tuesday a lot of new ducks showed up on the west side
HydeMarsh
hunter

Postby DOT3 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:45 pm

I had all week off to goose hunt (SJB Zone) but I caught hand foot and mouth from my son. So I feel ya...been laid up for a while. Was actually on the way to the blind last Saturday morning when my wife called and we spent that morning in the ER with the little guy. I wished I could take it from and i did
DOT3
hunter

Postby CatFan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:46 am

DOT, sorry about your boy. I hope he's OK.

Warming up this week once they are here is great actually. Gives them no reason to keep heading south.
CatFan
hunter

Postby DOT3 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:55 pm

CatFan wrote:DOT, sorry about your boy. I hope he's OK.

Warming up this week once they are here is great actually. Gives them no reason to keep heading south.

Thanks. He's fine, I took the brunt of it. They should stick around. I really want to get my dog on her first duck(s). Had a dry go of it the last time around.
DOT3
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting