Switch to full site
This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.
Post a reply

First Post and heads up.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Afternoon guys, first post on here as i have never really been an "internet" scouter but wanted to stop in and say hello and hopefully enjoy some stories and I'm sure a few laughs along the way. I'm from SE NC obviously, but spent the majority of my life hunting the sounds around hyde county and a few state impoundments every year.

Hate for a first post to go this way but just wanted to give anyone that has a draw at J Morgan Futch a heads up,Make sure you lock any valuables otherwise they'll grow legs and walk off. We hunted the impoundment yesterday wasn't a great hunting day by any means with the lack of birds and the group of Junior Commanders shooting at every swan within' 200 yards didn't really help but it beat a day in the office thats for sure. we managed to harvest my good friends first swan and had a few laughs. Packed out about 1100 and headed out got to the trucks and realized someone had helped themselves to my Yeti Hopper(yes i know better than to leave it in the bed of the truck just forgot to put them away as we headed out.) Anyways they made off with a yeti and a pair of couple year old sanuks but left another yeti just like it right beside it. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
I hope everyone's season is going well and to everyone have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a reply