snow geese this year?

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, NCSUDucker

snow geese this year?

Postby visco » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:48 am

Fellow waterfowlers... looking for some information about who and where to go for snow geese? I am going to be retiring from the Marine Corps this year, and will return back to Southern LA/MS area where we do not get many if any snow geese. I have told by many that North Eastern NC is a great place for the late season Snow Geese.

any suggestions as to who would be a good guide? Or if anyone needs extra shooters in their blinds?

hope everyone has a great weekend of hunting... I will be in my blind first thing in the morning for the next two days.
visco
hunter

Re: snow geese this year?

Postby EastBound&Down » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:18 am

I would not consider NC a good location for snows. You could probably count on 1 hand the number of good hunts a guide would have during the goose season conservation season in the NE part of the state.
I kill more ducks in one week on public water than you and your "Crews" or "Teams" would even think of killing all season. I work hard, scout and abide by the law...but still kill the crap out of ducks.
Drop Zone ยป Fri Oct 31, 2014
EastBound&Down
hunter

Re: snow geese this year?

Postby visco » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:40 am

EastBound&Down wrote:I would not consider NC a good location for snows. You could probably count on 1 hand the number of good hunts a guide would have during the goose season conservation season in the NE part of the state.

wait... so your telling me that "fake news" got me? Damn the media :fingerhead: .
visco
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting