Duck Hunting Forum banner

Looking for Additional Hunting Partner for 2016/2017 Season

852 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  don novicki 
#1 ·
Looking for a waterfowl hunting partner (or possibly two) for the 2016 / 2017 hunting season to join our existing group based our of Southern Rhode Island.

Our current group is composed of three (3) individuals with approximately 25 years of waterfowl hunting experience. One of our group is headed back south next year, and we have decided to start looking (ahead of time) for a reliable individual to fill his space next year (and possibly join us for a weekend at the end of this year.

Our group is well geared, and we would expect the next individual to join our group to have all of their own gear as well. Each person in our group own's his own:

(1) Boat / Skiff
(2) Boat Motor (Electric or Gas)
(3) Mudded and fully field camoed layout blind
(4) Set of Field Goose Decoys
(5) Set of Floating Goose Decoys
(6) Bags full of floating duck decoys
(7) Fine Italian made shotgun
(8) Camo Waders

We joined up as a group to make hunting a bit easier, and have more successful during the season. Our group has been constructed of individuals that are extremely reliable, and dependable. Everybody shows up on the fields or at the boat launch at the designated time. We are accountable to each other.

Our group prefers to meet (and interview) potential hunting partners prior to hunting. We want to to get to know an individual before hunting, and see if they will mesh with our group.

If interested, please send a private message with a short description of yourself, how long you have been waterfowling, what you do for a living, your gear, and why you would want to join an existing group.

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey I too am looking for guys to hunt mid week.
I have a lot of time off and I hunt mid week if your interested let me know. I have the whole list but Italian made shotgun!
Winchester SX3 is my weapon of choice.
Hope to hear from you and your group.
John

#5 ·
hi buddies. r u still lookig for any partner.im also looking for very reliable and dependable huntunig fellows.i wanna do hunting becozi born for it.i m very well know about time worth in hunting.becoz doing it from ages. i work in shell store .i have almost everything according ur list except boat.i know the team work very well.if u think i mash with u guys so plz contect me at amirch99@hotmail.com or text me on 4013913523.i am waiting for ur responce. plz give me a chance . thanx.

have a great and safe hunting

#7 ·
As a individual who is in the business of precision turning and machining metals, the fit / finish / quality of Mossbergs and Remington's does not compare to quality of the European manufactured firearms. The high quality Browning & Winchester (divisions of Fabrique Nationale (FN)) shotguns are manufactured in Belgium, Portugal, or Japan. Berettas, Franchi's, and Benellis are manufactured in Italy.

While the European manufacturers are further investing in the newest manufacturing equipment and automation to produce the next generation of higher precision and more reliable shotguns, American manufacturers are falling further behind. I hope that the management of both Mossberg and Remington begin to reverse this accelerating trend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.