Reelfoot lake

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duck slayR

Reelfoot lake

Postby Jeff10 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Thinking about taking a guided trip for a couple days on reelfoot. Thinking about going with grays camp. Any body have any experience with this outfitter?

Thanks, Jeff
Jeff10
hunter

Re: Reelfoot lake

Postby possumfoot » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:49 pm

are you dead set on the lake or just the immediate area? a bit more info may help me point you in the ideal direction.
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby rrconductor » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:04 am

Go with Possum, he's got a great place.
rrconductor
hunter

Postby Jeff10 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:23 pm

I've teamed up with a few fellows on the east coastand we are going to be hunting with the seals I believe. There group have been going for years and My father and I are clueless out there so it looks like it will work out nice. really looking forward to it I've never been to the Mississippi flyway. Hopefully it gets cold
Jeff10
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Jeff10 wrote:I've teamed up with a few fellows on the east coastand we are going to be hunting with the seals I believe. There group have been going for years and My father and I are clueless out there so it looks like it will work out nice. really looking forward to it I've never been to the Mississippi flyway. Hopefully it gets cold

seals are one of the few on the lake i could recommend in good conscience.
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting