2012 Veteran's day hunt

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: h2ofowlr, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck

Re: 2012 Veteran's day hunt

Postby WingsCupped&FeetDown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Where are the pictures with all the barrel stickers and video with some kick ass rock music?

OH YEAH, EVERYBODY BETTER RESPECT US TOO!!! Even if you don't know us and we haven't shown you that we are worthy of your respect.
Friends don't let Friends skybust

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
WingsCupped&FeetDown
hunter

Postby AnonymousDuck » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Cougar125 wrote:Ben - Thank you so much for the hunt yesterday! I look forward to coming out again, even if it isn't this year!

Wings - Awesome seeing your dog handle that long retreive. That's the longest retreive I've ever witnessed.
Aaron - Great meeting you. I don't mind the GMT threads. Let the haters fill your PM inbox with hate mail. They just can't hack it in a make believe world.
JHaze - Keep in touch man. You got the number.
USCG - You really didn't say much, but when you did it was great. LoL. Great hunting with you.
Orangefeet - Great hunting with you and your dad. I'm glad you both had a great time! I'll get that picture to your email inbox here in a few.
Terrell - Thanks for setting this up man. It was awesome! If you and JHaze are planning another trip back over there, let me know and I'll see if I can get in on it.
rvalle - Awesome ride through the snow huh? LoL. Great shooting next to you yesterday. We'll have to see if we can get together again this season.
Cantshootwell wrote:After spending a day with Cougar and Jhaze, I've decided to never hunt again....
PS. Up until 2am plucking that goose. Anyone else get stuck on the pass in that blizzard?

That's not what you were saying yesterday with that 10ga. LoL. You were just missing the goat.

What a GREAT day yesterday! Cougar seems to have covered it all here except how really annoying that 10 Gage was lmao...just kidding bro! Thank goodness for Cougars driving ability over that pass!! Can't say enough about how much fun I had and I really needed to laugh like I did, it seems like forever since I have. I hope I get to hunt with all you again. Thanks again Mike for the ride up too and Ben you have some nice mounts down in that den! Hey Wings, would like top get together and hunt with the pups, bet that would be great. Nice Pic's Cougar...man I need a nifty handle instead of my first initials and last name lol. :beer: The goat was at the other end! :lol:
Nothing Runs Like a Lab...
SD/SHR, DixieBrit's Waterdog "Dream" Come True.
Member: Combat Veterans Waterfowl Association.

XIXΔ
AnonymousDuck
hunter

Postby Tealer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Anybody get a good pic of the rambler in the spread?
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Postby Dano135 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Finally getting some photos up. Duck spread w/ Banded hunts

The pile

The bird hitch.
Keepin it real!
Dano135
hunter

Postby Erie » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Is that really the way you started the duck on the hitch or was that just a mock up for the picture? I did a lot of birds in Canada on one of those and did it completely different. Just curious, as maybe you have a more efficient way to cut your hands on that thing than I.
WWA member
NRA lifetime member
DU member
Erie
hunter

Postby Dano135 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Erie wrote:Is that really the way you started the duck on the hitch or was that just a mock up for the picture? I did a lot of birds in Canada on one of those and did it completely different. Just curious, as maybe you have a more efficient way to cut your hands on that thing than I.

I think I snapped this shot of the guide demoing where to insert the device. The birds ended up getting grabbed by the wings and pulled thru.
Keepin it real!
Dano135
hunter

Previous

Return to Washington Duck Hunting