2 shot goose hunt

Post your views on the Wyoming duck hunting forum.

2 shot goose hunt

Postby Newduckslayer » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi I am a 16 year old in utah who got me and my dad Hooked a few years ago. My dad used to hunt a bit with my grandfather but they both ended up getting out of it, so he has some(not much) experience with geese and I haven't killed one yet so neither do I. My mom has permitted us one guided trip a year. From what I understand the 2 shotgoose hunt is all guided. I was just wondering if this is even worth doing. Are the guide prices outrageous. I know 2 geese isn't a lot for the money put into a guide but I would rather spend the money on two birds(if all works out) I'd remember then a full limit of birds I'll get again in a year.
If you are too busy to hunt then your too busy
Newduckslayer
hunter

Re: 2 shot goose hunt

Postby BGipson » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:20 am

Not sure what you're talking about bud? Are you referring to the September early season that has a 2 bird limit?
Every day I try to be the person my dog thinks I am. If I have accomplished this when my time comes, I feel I will have had a pretty good life.

FowlGrunt Field Staff
BGipson
hunter

Re: 2 shot goose hunt

Postby Newduckslayer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:33 pm

I don't know if they're doing it this year but it seemed like a tournament to see who can get the most or biggest geese with only 2 shells. Here's there website http://www.2shotgoose.com
If you are too busy to hunt then your too busy
Newduckslayer
hunter

Return to Wyoming Duck Hunting