Thanksgiving

Post your views on the Wyoming duck hunting forum.

Thanksgiving

Postby hero » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Looks like I will be in Casper the week of Thanksgiving due to my nieces baptism/thanksgiving. I usually just stay over thanksgiving then come back because its the middle of season here in Kansas...apparently that isn't going to work this year. Or if I do that, its going to cost me once we get home. lol

I've never chased ducks on my trips up there, will you guys be frozen up by then? Always seems to me that Wyoming is cold and windy when I am up there in either November or December.

My brother doesn't hunt, nor will he put forth any effort towards that. So if you guys had any ideas or suggestions I would welcome them. I'm not opposed to paying a guide, if it came to that.

Or if you see a car with kansas plates, parked at a boat ramp some morning, it'll probably be me.
hero
hunter

Re: Thanksgiving

Postby honkerbonker22 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:40 pm

Sometimes some of the lakes and ponds can be froze in November around Casper but definitely not all. The platte will still be open. I would call game and fish to see if they could mail the walk in access booklet to you. Should be plenty of birds around then
wack'em and stack'em
honkerbonker22
hunter

Postby honkerbonker22 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:44 pm

Looks like there is 2 waterfowl access spots in natrona county
wack'em and stack'em
honkerbonker22
hunter

Postby hero » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Hadn't even thought of the walk in book.

I'll get on it.

Thanks.
hero
hunter

Return to Wyoming Duck Hunting