Duck Hunting Forum banner

Maine Sea Duck Hunting

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  tgs 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I run Traditions Guide Service here in So. Maine and in my 15th season. I am looking to see what's out there for interest, if any, for swapping hunts or fishing trips. My hunt would offer my services and equipment, travel, room and board would be on your own and I am okay with that on your end too. I have old school style eider and scoter cork decoys as well as eider and scoter sleds. My boat is a 23' Duckwater Ocean series with a 225 Evinrude Etec and I also have a Core Sound X2 layout boat and a fairly good black lab. As for the ducks... all 5 species are potential targets, eider, ww scoter, surf scoter, black scoter and old squaw. My website is http://www.traditionsguideservice.com I am also on FB. I added a couple pictures too. Thanks.

core sound4.jpg

pearl12.jpg

pearl17.jpg

white wings and common.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
To update the post, You can bring 1-3 people, most likely it would be myself and one other on my end. I am also thinking 3days of hunting from both sides. I am mostly interested in deer hunting, but would consider other outings. Also, I do not archery hunt, so would have to be firearm season. Ladies are welcome also, I have done full women hunts and many couples.

Here are some pictures from this season.

12 23 2020 2.jpg

150.jpg

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.