Switch to full site
A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.
Post a reply

Re: best duck blind food

Sun May 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Keepin it simple... coffee and crackers.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Steaming coffee,jerky, and hot donut holes are hard to beat on a cold duck hunting morning

Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:24 pm

If its warm,ice cold Dr Pepper cuz I live in Waco. (We invented it if you didn't know)

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:55 am

Hot coffee, Dr. Pepper, and a vapor lock. Which is a toasted English muffin with peanut butter and bacon. But breakfast in the blind is amazing when your bring corned goose taters peppers and eggs and mix it all up that's heaven on earth :wink:

Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:29 am

Here's the best hunting food for duck hunting and bowhunting. You go to the farm store and buy one of those big ol' 1 lb. bags of the amish candy, in this case, PEACH RINGS. Diabetes in a bag right there. In my safety vest for my deerstand I have two pockets on it that fit the giant bottle of mountain dew and peach rings perfectly so I think that's what it was designed for.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:02 pm

luie b wrote:Here's the best hunting food for duck hunting and bowhunting. You go to the farm store and buy one of those big ol' 1 lb. bags of the amish candy, in this case, PEACH RINGS. Diabetes in a bag right there. In my safety vest for my deerstand I have two pockets on it that fit the giant bottle of mountain dew and peach rings perfectly so I think that's what it was designed for.

i like this man lol

Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:37 am

venison sausage
Post a reply