Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
YOU DON'T NEED A 10GA JUST BUY A 3 INCH MAGNUM AND SAVE YOUR SHOULDER AND YOUR FACE A LOT OF GRIEF... I WOULD ALSO LOOK AT BUYING THE WINCHESTER SUPER X2 ITS THE LESS EXPENSIVE VERSION VERSION OF THE BROWNING THEY ARE MADE/ OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY THE NEWER MODELS HAVE A DURA TOUCH ARMOR COATING AS AN OPTION AND SOME COME WITH TWO PISTONS SO YOU CAN USE IT FOR TARGET OR UPLAND APPLICATIONS.... REMINGTON HAS FALLEN BEHIND BERETTA, BROWNING/WINCHESTER AS FAR AS GAS GUNS GO THEY ARE STILL RELYING ON THEIR 1100 MODELS WHICH ARE FAR OUTDATED.... BUT THE REMINTON HEVI SHOT IS THE BEST PERFORMING NON TOXIC LOAD OUT THERE .... BISMUTH IS GOOD TOO BUT HARD TO FIND... BY THE WAY I SHOOT A REM 11-87 BUT WILL EVENTUALLY REPLACE IT WITH A SUPERX2 OR BROWNING GOLD... GOOD SHOOTING

·
Registered
10 Posts
Why should he choose a 12, when he wants a 10 ????

My 10 gauge kicks a helluvalot less than most 12's I've shot, because it's heavy. I didn't buy my 10 for walking around with...........it's a blind/boat gun, so the weight isn't a big deal to me.

Grinder

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've owned the Browning 10 ga. and the Remington SP - 10. I had problems with both and now have the SBE 12 with much success for waterfowling ,upland and turkies. There are several pumps that are great as well, but install a Limbsaver recoil pad, well worth the money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.