Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I talked to my cousin-in-law, who I hunt with in MS, and he knows one of the guys in that group. He was invited to hunt with them a couple of times, but always had to work. The way I understand it those guys are some hi-tech ********. They would crawl down a drainage ditch in the middle of a field full of these geese and have a spotter up on a hill. When they got into the middle of the ducks, the "spotter" would text message them on their cell phones. They would then pop up and shoot like hell. He said that they would spend around twenty minutes just chasing down the crips.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Actually that really is not all that hard!! 5 of us shot 162 in one sneak one time. You drop ALOT OF birds when you ground pound them cause they are stacked so tight. Impressive any way you look at it but it did not take as much shooting as you would think though! I would hate to clean all them though lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.